Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hao ciak's 1st greeting

안녕 하세요...

Hi everybody... welcome to the "CIAK KAOLA" food blog. My name is Hao ciak...
I'm an indonesian, but currently interest on studying "Hangeul" which is korean language. Any discussion is welcome too^^

Back to the topic... if u are a foreigner... u might wonder why this blog called "CIAK KAOLA". It is actually a dialect which mean "Eat Till You Satisfied", and also my name "Hao Ciak"... i dunno how to explain it... it's kinda "like to eat a lot" maybe... haha
I'll be gladful if u guys understand my English and my rotten grammar xD

Tats it for the introduction... we will keep posting food articles in the future...
Any lacking informations... i hope my other members of "CIAK KAOLA" family... would added for me^^

The One and Only,
Hao Ciak

0 comments:

Post a Comment