Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Mie Ayam Baso Priangan

Location: Baso Priangan, Batam-Indonesia

Juz had dinner with my friends at Baso Priangan. An eating place near Danamon Bank, Jodoh. I ordered a bowl of "mie ayam baso". "Mie ayam" mean chicken noodle and "baso/bakso" mean meat ball. So together mean chicken noodle with meat ball haha :)

It's my second time visit here, and the mie ayam baso still tastes so good. I liked the the broth here. I guessed they'd boiled it with bones of chicken or cow, because it is not too salty and i don't feel thirsty after having it. I bet no MSG added. Well that is juz my wild guess haha... if you ever doubt at it, why don't you guys juz come on here and try it yourself? xP

All of the CIAK KAOLA family's member love this "mie ayam baso priangan" hahaha x)

Fyi: this eating house is located on a street  where many night pubs operated, so i think it will be easier to be found. After dinner maybe you guys can visits these pubs and take a sip or two... haha have a relaxing night~ Gute Nacht^^

Wants MORE,
Hao Ciak

0 comments:

Post a Comment