Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tham Ciak's 1st post

Hi Readers, 

I am Tham Ciak :) . It means "greedy" but it doesn't mean I am greedy on everything. Let me explain the characteristic of "tham ciak" on myself
  • I am a person who can't resist delicacies
  • I have the adventurous heart which keen on trying something new
  • I like to have desserts after a decent meal :p but I am afraid of getting fat (how do I wish killing two birds with one stone)
  • I have a define taste that choose to eat anything delicious but I won't waste any foods even though the food tastes "nearly acceptable"
And I also love photography and traveling.  

I wish through this blog, we are able to deliver the useful informations to all of you.

P.s : 
None of us have the professional photography skills, we are simply share photos through iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or compact camera. 
Pardon us if we have any poor pictures 

Ciao, 
The Tham Ciak

0 comments:

Post a Comment